Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mac Mini Haul!

So, my one mission today was to get to the mall early and get to the Mac counter to get the color "nude" from the new Mac collaboration with Rhianna or the " Riri" collection. However, much to my disappointment, they were OUT of that color! Ugh, so I settled on this little beauty:
 This beautiful perfection is "RiRi Woo" from Mac and although it is a re-promoted color, I have never owned it before and I am in love!! Here is a swatch: 
 
Next I picked up a color that I have heard a lot of in the past couple weeks with Autumn settling in, and that color is "Diva" from Mac: 
 This color is a very deep berry with red hints that make it differ from some of the other berry colors I own. Here is a swatch : 
Now the next item is what I consider my stand out item of the entire shopping trip because it is sooooo beautiful!! That is my new eye shadow in the color" Beauty Mark" 
 I had swatched this color in the store before, but for some reason I never picked it up, and when I saw it today and swatched it, I was sooo exccited!!Yes, there is some shimmer, but I think the dark richness of the color makes it not as "in your face' as it otherwise may be if it was a lighter color. It swatches and blends beautifully!! I am in LOVE! 

The other items that I got were just standby repurchase items, brush cleanser, studio finish concealer, and Prolongwear concealer because I also love those products and was out of at least two of them. See my full haul video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjxichcFL0Q Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment