Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Favorite Fall/Winter Eyeshadow Palettes!

So, I have a few Palettes that I love for the cooler Fall and Winter months ( See full video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzzBJfi6Bv4 )
 and so in no particular order, here they are:

1. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette:

 This Palette is perfect for the everyday neutral matte eye and I have found myself having to put it away purposely because I want to use some of my other shades and would use this one everyday if I did not make a conscious effort not to. These colors, like most of Urban Decay colors, have some fallout, but they are also buttery, easy to apply, and pigmented as all get out! Get this palette here on Amazon: Buy Urban Decay Naked Basics here!

2. Lorac Pro Palette:

 This Palette is versatile in that the colors can be adjusted to any season but I love the rich dark shades it gives for fall and have created some of the most simple looks with this palette that look as if it took more effort than it did. Buy Lorac Pro Here from Amazon!

3. Lorac Pro to Go Palette: 
This is a perfect palette for travel but not just that, it is an amazing array of velvety, buttery shadows, blushes and highlights that allow you to create an entire face of contours and beautiful eye looks all in one place. Buy Lorac Pro to Go at Amazon here!

In the video, I mentioned that this Palette and my next palette bore an uncanny resemblance to each other... hmmmm... could they be cousin palettes...That palette is of course my 

4. Elf Bronze Look Palette: 

 I cannot say enough good things about this palette. The colors are pigmented and it is very inexpensive and a wonderful array of colors. Buy Elf Bronze Palette here at Iherb.com
Now the resemblance of this palette to the Lorac pro to go palette is..  
 Here is a picture of the two palettes side by side... you be the judge.

5. Nude Tude Palette by the Balm: 

 This is quite an old palette but look at the packaging! The layout alone is why I purchased this product, unfortunately, I am a sucker for cute packaging. HOWEVER, the pigmentation of these shadows is amazing. Most of the colors in this entire palette are shimmer but because they are all somewhat earth toned shades, I can get away with wearing this to the office without looking too garish. Buy Nude Tude Palette here!  And last but not least: 

6. Elf 144 colors Neutral Palette: 

 Elf eye shadows in general are AMAZING for the price, but what I love most about this palette is its versatility. There are so many different colors in this that you can create hundreds of looks, and if this is the only palette you have in your collection, it would be perfect. Get this ELF palette here!

Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment