Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My September Favorites!!

So I can hardly believe that September is coming to a close. It will be winter and the holidays will be upon us before we know it. WOW! Anywho, here are my:
First up, we have: 


My Jouer lip gloss in the color monsoon. This lip gloss is a wonderfully subdued color for when I do not want to have to do a lot of maintenance on my lips, but still want them to look nice. The formula is not sticky and lasts for a good while without having to be reapplied. 

Next we have my favorite blush for fall: 




This is Nars "seduction" and it is beautiful. Now this is a shade that I think can work for all skin tones depending on how you apply it. This shade gives me a deep rosy tint to my cheeks that looks really "season appropriate" in these cooler months.

Next we have a staple product that I have found myself using more and more this month: 


 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk" has been a staple product for me more so in the month of September than before. I use this as a base for my eye shadow because it's white color makes any color I apply on top of it pop,  and stops the shadows from creasing. 

Next we have something I have already done an entire blog post on this month so I will just list it and say that I love it because you already know the rest! 



The Julep bare face cleansing oil is amazing and I love it!

Next we have my favorite fall perfume: 


 I purchased this perfume last fall and it was worth every penny I paid for it. The scent is feminine but musky at the same time. I am usually a fan of floral pretty scents but this one is the exact opposite of a floral scent but I love it! Each time I wear this perfume I get asked what the scent I am wearing is, and I cannot wait to go out and repurchase this as soon as this bottle is done. 

Next I have a cream highlighter: 

 This is Benefit's "WATT'S UP" highlighter. I had received this from a Sephora order a while ago but just never used it. As I was shopping my collection, I came across this and began using it and I love the subtle look it gives my face. This product adds a very subtle sheen right in the areas that I apply it to make my skin appear glowing and is amazing. When this product was first released I was sure the hype was about nothing, but  boy was I wrong!
Next is an eye cream by, "ByTerry" it is the Clarte' de Rose firming radiant lift eye serum: 

 I have been using this eye cream at night the better part of September and I can honestly say that I see a subtle change in my undereye area. There are fine lines under my eye ,as most people my age have , and after about a week of using this serum every night, I noticed that when I applied my under eye concealer, the lines seemed less noticeable, and the makeup was not settling into them as it had before.  I have never used an eye cream that has given me such dramatic results so swiftly.

And last but certainly not least, I have my once forgotten but now favorite concealer: 
Link for Pro Longwear Concealer: 

 This concealer is one that I cannot believe I ever forgot about!! The coverage this gives is unparalleled to any other concealer I have tried and the longevity is the same. I apply this concealer in the morning around 7:00am, and it stays on ALL day without even wearing down. The only thing that I have to do during the day is blot with my blotting papers because I get oily,but there is no reapplication needed. I will be purchasing multiple bottles of this concealer so that I NEVER run out!

And there you have it! Those are my monthly favorites for the month of September! See my full video review here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBi6tQLrtI  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment