Friday, August 30, 2013

Holy Pigment Batman!! (Urban Decay Shadow Box Review)

.So, I just purchased a few new makeup items that all came in today. One of those items was the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box palette.
 This Palette was on sale for 10.00 on Ulta.com and I figured I would pick it up and... Man.... I'm just blown away. Here is a photo of what the inside of the palette looks like: 
These colors seemed very vibrant and felt very smooth but nothing special which is why I always passed on purchasing it before now; but then...I swatched them and 
 HOLY PIGMENT BATMAN!! These shadows are vibrant, smooth, and I am OVER THE MOON that I got this palette on such a good deal!!!! I cannot WAIT to see what eye looks I get with these babies! If it is still on sale at Ulta, I will place the link below! Thanks for reading!!!

Link for Palette on Ulta.com: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2151347&productId=prod2151347&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80045%20cat940003

No comments:

Post a Comment