Thursday, October 31, 2013

Julep October 2013 Unboxing!

So my Julep came in this month!! See my full video unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_YE2dwlT0Y

I did not get the box last month because 1. I was not too excited about the items in my box and just decided I would give it a break for a month and 2. my nail polish collection is getting out of control and I really need to decide how to store these polishes....... and soon.

But I digress, onto the box!!! ( in my Buzz Lightyear "to infinity and beyond" voice)

The first item that I received was NOT  a nail polish, but a beautiful lip gloss:

 As you can see this lip gloss has  a LOT of glitter, but because it is a gloss and the glitter is so fine, it works with your lips to create a really "wet" finish. I love this already and am sooo glad I got this color!!The color name by the way is, "Glowing".

Next we have the first nail polish in the color Cynthia: 

 This is a very pretty mauve color with tons and tons of glitter!! The color up close is beautiful and this is one way to spruce up a mauve without adding an additional glitter polish on top that can be a nightmare to get off.

My final color is this beautiful red in the name" Sheila": 

 This color is BEAUTIFUL and you all know how I am about my red colors. Nails, lips, clothes, red has to be my all time favorite color!! I cannot wait to try this out, it looks more orange/red on camera, but is a true red in person. 

And that is it!! These are all the items that I go tin my box this month!! If you want to try Julep out, click here: Try Julep Here!!   Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment