Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Standout Beauty Box Products!

So over the past year, I have been subscribed to more than my share of beauty boxes,and these products are some of the ones that stood out to me that I find myself going to day after day.

First off we have:
 The DDF Acne Control Treatment. This amazing product has worked wonders for my skin, and any impending spots and or blemishes have disappeared  almost overnight with use of this cream . AH-maze!!

The next product is no surprise:
 The Michael Todd Pumpkin Rich Facial Mask! I got this baby in both my Ipsy and my Little Black Bag box and I LOVED the way it made my skin feel. I did an entire video of my first impression of it, see that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTlXVl5csBA But this stuff is also amazing!

Next we have my: 
 Cheek and Lip Tint by Modelco that I use almost daily under my powder blush for a "stay all day" look. When I look for products, I look for things that are going to have staying power so I do not have to be in the mirror 100000000000 times during the day to check and make sure it is fulfilling its purpose,and this products helps my blush do that. Trust is such a huge issue for me :o)

Next is another product that I use under my blush and that is : 

My Tarte "achiote" natural cheek tint. This is another cream product that I use either alone or under my blush for a lasting effect that adds more color surprisingly than the modelco. 

Next I have a hair product: 
 The Quidad Moisture lock define and shine cream is designed to give you wavy loose curls and it does. Now I cannot attest to its affect on straight hair, because my hair is curly, but when I apply it to my hair it acts as a separator to my curls and makes little ringlets out of them which I love!

And finally, 
 
This is the Modelco party proof matte lipstick in the color "Red Velvet". This lipstick is what I would describe as a glossy matte, because the finish is a bit more moisturizing than a traditional matte but the staying power is equal. I love how this lipstick not only applies, but wears throughout the day.

The links for all of the products mentioned are in the description bar of the video for this topic that you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PJFuutTtWk Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment