Thursday, October 17, 2013

Target Haul!!

So last week, I went into Target looking for some new colors from the new Loreal line. This fall, they came out with a Le Laque shade range that consisted of glossy lip colors, and a Le Matte shade range consisting of matte shades. When I got to Target the first time, this is the carnage I was met with:
People had cleared the entire display and were using it to place bits and bobs that did not belong there; dejectedly, I returned home. Last night, I decided to go to a different Target and lo and behold, I struck gold!!
 This is the La Laque shade in the color "Lacque-Onic". This is a very glossy red shade that is just beautiful! 
Here is a swatch !

I of course, had to get a matte shade as well, and picked up : 
 This is the Le Matte shade in "Matte-R-of Fact" and this is a really pretty matte texture, with  brown with mauve undertones. 
 This may be my perfect natural shade for Fall!!

I also picked up a couple of other things: 
 I picked up the CoverGirl Outlast stay fab 3 in 1 foundation. This foundation claims to be a concealer, primer, and foundation all in one and I have heard some buzz about it on YouTube. Now if this foundation actually does what it says, it will become a fixture on my vanity. Time will tell, but so will I when I have an idea of how I think it wears on my skin. :o)

I also picked up a nail polish from the CoverGirl glosstini's collection. 
 This is in the shade "Appletini" and while it is not a traditional Fall shade, it is one that I think is soo pretty and will look great this coming spring!

While at Target, I saw that Maybelline was releasing a limited edition line of colored mascara. They had shades of blue, purple, pink, green, etc, etc etc...
 I chose this shade in "so very berry" because I thought this would be the most complimentary with my shading, but also wearable. Very often, a subtle difference or addition of color adds a little something that changes your entire look. 

I also picked up a couple non-beauty related items but I just wanted to show you guys what I got that IS beauty related! 

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment