Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Review Elf Beauty Bronzed Book!

So I purchased this palette on iherb.com , a few weeks ago. ( Link to purchase palette on IHerb: http://www.iherb.com/E-L-F-Cosmetics-Studio-Beauty-Book-Bronzed-Look-9-Piece-Set/48703 )

And I am in love with it!!
 This palette comes with six eye shadows, a lid primer, an applicator, and a black eyeliner and comes in at a cool $4.99!! You can't beat that price with a STICK!! 
When you open the palette, there are instructions on how to use the colors together to best flatter each other: 
 Now the real test of eye shadows is not the fanciness of the packaging, or even the price if the quality is not that great. Sub par products are  NOT the case with these shadows. Check out these swatches: 
 No joke, these shadows are PIGMENTED!!



I made the mistake of applying the darker shades not thinking it was going to be as pigmented as it was and I very quickly realized that I had created  VERY smokey eye and it was like 8:00am and I had no time to change it before I needed to leave for work. So the moral of this story is to handle this product with care and a LIGHT hand. LOL!! 
Thanks for reading!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment