Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blush Mystery Beauty Box October 2013!!

So, my second Blush mystery beauty box came in this month and it did NOT disappoint at all!! The first product that I want to discuss is this highlighter by Mirabella:
This highlighter is beautiful and swatches just the way it appears in the picture. The finish is slightly sparkly but not soo shimmery that you look like the mother of a 'solid gold" dancer. Beautiful color, and again this is by the line makeup line Mirabella, and in the color Shimmer Rose Brilliant. 

Next item is this lip gloss:
 This lip gloss is from the line MyFace Cosmetics and is in the color " Lip Pop". This color is very shimmery and glossy and such a pretty mauve shade that I cannot wait to try it! Most of the lipglosses ,and lipsticks for that matter, in my collection are red so it is really nice to have a shade like this that helps me to step out of my comfort zone. 

Next up, we have this highlighting pencil by the brand Chella:
 This is going to be perfect for under the brow or even on the bottom lash line to open up your eye a little more. When I swatched it, the thing I noticed right away was that it was a really creamy formula that was easy to blend.  Here is a swatch of the color:
Next up was one of my most prized possessions in this box: 
 This is a full size Butter London nail polish in the color "kerfuffle" This word just tickles my fancy each time I say it. Hee Hee!! This color is very much on trend for this fall even though it is not a vampy dark shade and I cannot wait to use it!
Next: 
 This is the Talika Lipocils expert lash growth serum. This product claims to lengthen lashes 36%, darken by 50%, and to curl your lashes up to 50%. I have not yet used it so I cannot honestly attest to the capabilities of the product but if it actually does what it says, I will definitely let you know!
Next we have a full size skincare item: 
 This is a moisturizer that states it is " Specially formulated to exfoliate and moisturize callused, dry skin on hands, feet, elbows, and knees." The one thing that I noticed about this product is that it contains salicylic acid and it is not made for your face!! I am sure that salicylic acid has more benefits than the prevention of blemishes, but to see it in a cream that is made for your feet, hands, knees and elbows was... surprising. 

And the last two items were sample skincare items: 
 This is, when you take away all of the fancy names and hooplah, a rich, facial moisturizer and I hope I like it!

And last but not least is: 
  This mattifying primer that I cannot wait to try!! I am always searching for great primers because I cannot leave the house without primer under my makeup... at least on the days I am wearing makeup..
See my full video unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZGqtk2ACWU  Thanks for reading!

Get this exact box from Blush right now!! => http://www.blush.com/product_October+2013_54170.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment