Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ipsy October 2013 Unbagging!!

So my Ipsy is here!! It came in on Saturday morning and it just made my Saturday so much better because it was like getting a gift.. on the WEEKEND!! Whoo Hoo!! Ok, lets get into it:
 So this is the actual bag that came this month and I thought it was just adorable. 
Now: 
 This 10 pack of face wipes was in the bag and usually I am not a big fan of face wipes, but these wipes don't irritate my skin like every other wipe I have ever used in my life has. I think that the formula being natural may have something to do with it, maybe not, all I know is that these do not irritate my skin and I really like them. 

 Now this item kind of confused me. It states on the package that it is a texturizing spray "clay". It is supposed to add texture as well as flexible hold on. The flexible hold portion I get but the texturizing clay part, has me slightly confused. I sprayed it and it looks and smells to be just a normal hairspray. I will have to see how if performs as one. 

Next,  we have this: 
 This is a full size Zoya nail polish in the color "Neve". This color is so beautiful it is like this deep cobalt blue with some shimmer in it that makes it extra beautiful. 

Now I have never received this next item in any beauty box from any brand before so I was, and still am happy about this: 
 This is  a FULL size brush from Coastal Scents!! I have never tried any of the Coastal Scents brushes but I know they are famous for their blush and 88 eye palettes and so I am soooo excited to try this out. One can never have too many eye brushes.... or shoes.  :o)

And finally we have what I consider the star of the box: 
 This is the Wet n Wild Fergie palette from the center stage collection in the colors" Desert Festival". I have always been a fan of Wet n Wild and these colors practically SCREAM Autumn!!! 
Here is a swatch of the top 2 colors: 
 Now I must say that the shadows feel a bit chalky, and I know that I will have to work with them but the colors are so beautiful, I am willing to make the sacrifice. :o)

Here is a swatch of the bottom two colors: 
 And that is it!!

It is no secret that I love Ipsy and the products in this months bag attest to why that is. See the full unbagging of this months bag here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ3xsqK2gjs

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment