Thursday, October 24, 2013

Birchbox October 2013!

So for some reason my Birchbox was a little late this month, but it came at the most opportune time. After the day I had, I needed a little pick me up. See the full video unboxing here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYjoxzSpX0

 So here are the items I received:

First, we have:
 Becca Radiant Skin Foundation. This particular palette is geared toward people with a darker skin tone and I will eventually try it out, but at the moment I feel as if I am on a bit of a foundation burnout. This product is marketed as a medium coverage foundation with a satin finish.

Next we have this shampoo and conditioner duo by Bain de Terre.

 Both the shampoo and conditioner are paraben free which is great! They both contain Argon and Monoi oils which are really great for nourishing your hair, and if you live in an area that the weather is growing colder, this is ideal. 

Next we have: 
 This cleanser by Evologie that claims to aid in keeping your skin clear of blemishes. I have heard of this company before but have never used any of the products I have received from them in other beauty boxes. I plan on using this to see if it offers any type of result or change for the better in my skin. 

And last but not least we have: 
 This is the ChapStick Hydration Lock chap stick. With the months getting colder, my lips are in DIRE NEED of moisture that I am just not getting in my other lip products so I am looking forward to this. It states on the package that it " gives lips a fuller and smoother appearance" . 

Subscribe to Birchbox here: http://birch.ly/13wxfdD

So these are the items that I received in my BirchBox this month, and while it was not the most amazing box I have ever received, I have no complaints about it. The products received were practical and I will get use out of every single one... well except maybe the foundation. :o)  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment