Saturday, September 28, 2013

Glossy, Glossy!!!

Hello all!! My Glossybox came in this month and I must say that I was very very happy with what I got!!
 Now, the total value of the items in this box came to a whopping, $109.79 and I only paid $21.00 for the entire box. 

The first item is a hair serum by Nioxin Diamax: 
 This hair serum is advertised to thicken the strands of your hair and strengthen against breakage. A full size of this product is 3.4oz and retails for $50.00, the size we got in the box was 3.38oz. SCORE!!!!

Next, we have the " Essential Makeup Remover Pen" : 
 This pen is said to contain" an odorless liquid makeup remover that does not dry out the skin." Now for someone like me who is prone to smudging her eye makeup no less than 2 hours after application, this pen is a godsend!! After I pulled it out of the box, it went right into my purse. Full size of this item retails for $5.30 and we received the full size in the box!!

Next item made me happier than a kid at Christmas!! The BCBGMAZAZRIA bon genre perfume sample! 
The most impressive thing about this sample is that it was not the traditional size perfume sample, this baby is the size of a traditional rollerball perfume that you would purchase at any Ulta, Sephora, or anywhere for around $19.00!! I received the same scent in another box recently and loved the smell, but think I remember that the fragrance did not last very long but the scent is amazing nonetheless!! Full size of this is $75.00

Next, was a pen eyeliner from the company " Be a Bombshell" : 
 I LOVE eyeliner pens/marker type devices like this because they take the guesswork out of application and are sooooooooo easy for someone like me who is "wing tipped eyeliner challenged" Now the item that we got said that it was only .1oz and that a full size was .11oz, but this pen fits into my entire palm so I am unsure if that was a typo or what, but full size retails at $14.00.

And last but not least is the item I was most.... amazed maybe is the word at receiving. This is an eyelash curler by the company Elite Makeup: 
 Now this curler came with like three extra pads so that you can change them out when they get old so that's convenient, but again, not the amazing part. The amazing part is that this eyelash curler retails for $30.50!! I am really happy that I got it in this box because I would have never purchased it on my own lol!!!

So that is my box for this month, see my full video unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZY-MGX1tlg   and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment