Sunday, August 18, 2013

Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask First Impression Review!

So... this morning I decided to film my first impressions video of the application of the Michael Todd Pumpkin mask. ( video will be up AFTER this post goes up )
 So when I opened it and began to apply it to my face, the first thing I noticed was the smell, it smelled like squash baby food which was not too much of an issue for me but it was unexpected. Now, some may say that it should have been  expected because pumpkin is the first and main ingredient but I have never used a mask that smelled anything like a food unless it was a fruit mask like papaya.

The other thing that I noticed right away was that after I applied it, ( after cleaning my face with my clarisonic) was that around my mouth area I started to feel a burning sensation that at a certain point was quite intense. Now as you can see in the picture, the very bottom of the tube says, " moisturizes and nourishes all skin types EXCEPT sensitive." Now I do not think that I have sensitive skin but I think that the deep cleaning of the clarisonic combined with the glycolic acid that is IN the mask contributed to the temporary burning sensation I felt. I have never before used a mask that contained glycolic acid.  The burning  sensation lasted just around my mouth and for less than 2 minutes. 

After rinsing the mask, my skin felt smooth and soft to the touch. That alone sealed the deal for me. In testing a mask when I wash it off and I notice a definitive difference in my skin that is positive, I then know that I will continue to use the mask and like it. So overall I must say that I really like this mask and feel that it hydrated and softened my skin after just one use.

See my full application and review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTlXVl5csBA

No comments:

Post a Comment