Wednesday, August 28, 2013

E.L.F Neutral Eye Shadow Palette Review!

So not too long ago, I was in my local Target store and went into the makeup section ( as always ) and found this item on the end cap:
 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10481421/?claim=hg6qsaucmf8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 This is the Eyes Lips Face neutral eye shadow palette. This palette retails at target for $15.00, but I found this baby on clearance for $5.99!! I could not believe my luck when I saw all the shades that this palette had to offer:
 This palette comes with 144 shades and ALL of them are neutral!! There is not ONE neutral eye look that you cannot do with these shades. Now, even though I believe this is a steal even at regular price, I must be realistic about the quality. 
 They are pigmented yes, but not to the quality of say Urban Decay or Mac, BUT ( and for effect, again I say BUT ) by adding a primer to your eyes and applying to color as you would ANY high end eye shadow, with a little work, the end results will be the same.

This palette was my go-to palette for fall because the colors are so warm and it was inexpensive enough to wear day to day without feeling as if I was wasting it. Again I say, these shadows are BEST when applied over a primer, but then again, what makeup DOESN'T  look better over a primer? I am of the opinion that this palette is worth it, and for the shade range as well as the price (even at regular price) you can't beat this deal with a stick!!! Thanks for reading! Links to where you can purchase this palette below!


or


No comments:

Post a Comment