Saturday, October 26, 2013

Standout Beauty Box Items!! Volume II

So, there are a few items that I have been really drifting towards this month that all came from my beauty boxes ( see my full video unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHc5pIfL30 ) and here they are:

The first item is from LA Fresh and these are their oil free face cleansing wipes:
 These wipes are fragrance and paraben free. I had sworn off makeup removing wipes because they ALWAYS seemed to irritate my skin and leave it red and itchy. If I were to use any type of wipe in the vicinity of my eye, it would feel as if I had poured salt into them and they were immediately red and irritated. I received these wipes in a beauty box and because they were natural I decided to give them a try and they were amazing. I experienced no irritation and they actually removed my makeup without any issues at all. I will be purchasing these babies in full size! Get yours here at Amazon: La Fresh Wipes

Next is this highlighter pencil from Chella: 
 This is just a regular highlighter, but I love it because it is so convenient to use. In the mornings, it seems that no matter what I do, I am always rushing but I still want to look nice and put a little effort in my makeup. I apply this under my eyebrow and smudge it out and it ads the perfect highlight without too much effort. Buy your Chella pencil here: Chella Highlighter Pencil

Next is my Mirabella highlighter : 
 I love this highlighter because it is this really pretty pale pink shade that looks AMAZING on darker skin. This shade adds a little dimension to your whole face in a different way than lighter highlighters. Get yours here : Mirabella Highlighter

This perfume is by BCBG and it is called "bon genre": 
 I love this scent! It is not too heavy and smells really feminine without overdoing it. The only negative thing that I could possibly say about it is that it does not last long at all but other than that, its amazing!! Get your's here: BCBG Bon Genre

Going through my nail polish this month I came across this fairly new color and LOVED it so much, after a week of wearing it, I reapplied the same color. Butter London's "Kerfuffle": 
 This is an on trend color for Fall and is not dark and I like that. Don't get me wrong, I love my deep berry and red nail colors, but sometimes you want to lighten it up, especially in the fall. Purchase this color here: ( it is listed with the other colors that are similar) Butter London Kerfuffle

Next I have this eyeliner in "onyx" by Be a Bombshell cosmetics: 
This eyeliner because of it's design has made winged eyeliner fullproof. If you can draw a straight or slightly curved line with a marker, you can use this product. I also have learned through it's use that it sets like a liquid liner without all of the headache liquid liners can bring, at least for me. Get yours here : Be a Bombshell Liner

Next is this delicious smelling product:
 This Benefit lip gloss smells like CANDY! It is not super sticky so it doesnt feel like it and it adds a lovely sheen to the lips. 
 I love the way it looks, feels, and especially the way it smells!! :o) Get yours here : Benefit Sugarbomb

And the final item was this chapstick that just arrived about a week ago: 
 This product is one that you can use for a day and know if it works well or not. I found that this chapstick kept my lips hydrated longer than ordinary chapsticks. Now it claims to hydrate for 8 hours, and I don't know about all that, but I do not that it does provide much needed moisture that lasts. I have been wearing this under my lipstick and loving it. Unfortunately I could not find a link to this exact product but it is available in most drug stores and grocery stores. 

Thanks for reading!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment