Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Glam Glow Review!!

So after seeing this product in so many monthly favorites videos, as well as some amazing reviews on Sephora, I broke down and purchased it:
 That of course is the Glam Glow youth mud. Now this size retailed for $70.00, so I was a bit apprehensive about purchasing it but am so happy that I did. See full application and review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNtEFsLKrQE



This product is advertised as a natural, youth formula suitable for all skin types; it is also paraben free and vegan. It claims to leave skin radiant and glowing, exfoliate, tighten skin and contribute to tighter pores. Another thing that I noticed after application was that my makeup went on smoother for some reason. This could be due in part to the effect it had on my pores, but regardless of why, I am just happy that it happened!!


 This is what the product looks like in the jar after mixing it. There are little bits in the mask which I assume is a mixture of the volcanic minerals, volcanic rock, and the other natural ingredients that it contains.

I applied this as directed and left it on my face for 10 minutes. 
 Here is what my face looked like with the mask applied. After rinsing it off, I DID notice that my skin looked brighter and felt smoother. As I stated in my video, I will use this product sparingly because it is so expensive, I will not be using it weekly but I love it so far!! So if you have the opportunity, go and purchase this and see what it does for your skin!!


Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment