Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Concealer issues!

So, I have been using the Mac studio finish concealer for YEARS
and am finding that it is beginning to crease under my eyes! ( I refuse to admit it MAY just be that I am getting older and those lines more pronounced :o(   ) 

So I decided to try the YSL anti-cernes concealer which is marketed as one that does not crease under your eyes. 
 And in the battle of the concealers:
 My conclusion is this, the Mac concealer conceals a MULTITUDE of sins and imperfections but no matter how I apply it, it tends to crease on me. The YSL on the other  hand does NOT crease at ALL but the coverage is not that great. So the quest continues to find just the perfect concealer for my skin. TO INFINITY AND BEYYYYYYYOOOOOONNNNNNNDDDDD! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment