Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Review

So...... This happened
 And I thought that I'd tell you about it. So I received this mask sample in one of my beauty boxes and wanted to try it out this past weekend. 

 The mask application directions state, that you are to apply it to a dry face ( avoiding eyebrows and facial hair in general ) and allow it to harden for 30 minutes. 

After doing this, I began to peel the mask off and ..... WOW.... Or should I say OWW!!! See video of mask application AND removal here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYCkBfmsRG0 

Although this mask DID seem to make my skin appear brighter and feel smoother, this is not something that I would purchase in full size simply because it HURTS to remove!!!!

Now I get that pain is beauty but... Removing this mask from my face was equivalent to applying a Biore' pore strip or Bandaid across my entire face and SLOWLY peeling it off. Not fun. I will stick to my non-epidermis stripping masks from this point on. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment