Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Michael Todd Charcoal Deep Pore Cleansing Gel Review!

So, I did a haul video last week on my YouTube channel,( link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9H_w8f2CHY ) and one of the items that I purchased in that haul was this Michael Todd Charcoal cleanser.
 (Priced at $29.85 United States Dollars)
 Because of the charcoal that is in the cleanser, the consistency is black and a little off putting when initially seeing it, but there is no weird smell to it so , you move on. I can say with all honesty, this cleanser is indeed a deep pore cleanser that cleanses my face as well as the clairisonic. Those of you who have a clarisonic know that "feeling" when you have just washed your face with it and you feel as if you have wiped away a layer of grime after using it? This cleanser is the only cleanser that gives me that same feeling.

This cleanser is gentle, as I have somewhat sensitive skin, and I  experienced no irritation or burning sensation during or after application. The only thing that I did feel however was that my skin was exceptionally clean. This item is going to be a staple in my nighttime skincare routine and I am so happy that I found it! Thanks for reading!!            Youtube Video Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIO6HDc9Imc

No comments:

Post a Comment