Thursday, September 12, 2013

Little Black Bag Unboxing September 2013!

So, I was looking on the Little Black Bag website and realized that they carry more things than purses and shoes. They also have a BEAUTY SECTION!! This should not have surprised me because I received the Michael Todd Pumpkin Facial mask from them, but the two things ( receiving a beauty/skincare product & them offering beauty products as "boxes" ) just never clicked in my head.

So this month, instead of a purse, I decided to get something from the beauty portion of the website. The first item that I got is from the brand INCOCO.
 These are the "real nail polish" strips claiming to contain a base coat, color coat, and a top coat all in one. Here is a closeup of the color I picked called "Ruby Shoes Tips" 
 I think this color is beautiful and will look great for Fall! I love the color Red and the sparkles put me in a festive kind of mood. 
The next thing that was picked for me, was another set of the nail appliques in the color " Disco Queen Tips".
 These looked on sight to be a kind of zebra print, but a closeup of these, really shows how beautiful they are: 
Now I should mention, that these appliques are just TIPS and not for the entire nail which I love because this print all over the nail in either shade may be a bit much but this is perfect for a tip, or even as an accent nail.

The final item in my box this month was a head scarf by the company RAJ: 

 As soon as I saw this scarf, I thought of how I wanted to style it for fall. My first thought was to wear this with maybe a white button down shirt, dark wash jeans, and brown riding boots! Soo excited to wear BOOTS this season!! But I digress. 
So these are all of the items that I received in this month's box! My video unboxing will be linked below. Thanks for reading!!  YouTube Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d45a6Q_ByLI  

No comments:

Post a Comment