Thursday, September 19, 2013

Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil

So, in my Julep Maven box last month, (August 2013) I received the  Bare Face Cleansing Oil:
 This oil is described as a "..conditioning formula [that] reaches deep into pores to dissolve makeup, dirt, and other skin impurities, then rinsed clean with no oily residue. " 

To this, I thought "yea right" because I had never used a cleansing oil and just ASSUMED it would leave a horrible, oily, residue that would be impossible to get off.  But thankfully, someone on YouTube that watched my unboxing, told me to try it out because I may be pleasantly suprised.... And so I did. 

 The bottle came with a really handy pump and the directions say to, " Pump a liberal amount into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water." And so again... I did. 

Massaging the oil into my face without a doubt obviously felt moisturizing to my skin. The oil seemed to break down the makeup as I massaged and then when I rinsed, the oil, when mixed with water looked almost like milk but was non oily, and left NO residue! WHA?!!??!

After rinsing and parting my face dry, my skin felt clean, mositurised, and very, very, soft. I have to give this product a thumbs up and will be purchasing after this bottle is gone!! Thanks for reading!

Julep Video Unboxing August 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNMY8FhStJE

No comments:

Post a Comment