Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ipsy September 2013 Unbagging!!!

So my Ipsy bag  arrived earlier this week and I ,as always, was very happy with my items. Let us first start with the actual bag that we got:
 This bag is really simple, but with a lot of detail and in dark colors that are just PERFECT for Fall!! The main thing, is that the bag does not feel cheap or seem as if it is not  going to hold up to being in my purse and jostled around day to day full of products!

Next we have my most favorite product in the bag, this "Cailyn tinted lip balm" in the shade Big Apple.
 When I first pulled it out of the bag, I thought, "ok another lip balm, that's cool"  but then I swatched it: 
 Not only is this lip balm highly pigmented, it seems to be MATTE as well!! I am IN LOVE!

Next, we have this nail polish from Butter London in a sample size: 
 This color is a dead ringer for my other favorite by OPI "Mrs. O'leary's BBQ". But this is Butter London's "La Moss" and is the perfect "oxblood" color for Fall!! 

Next is a full size NYX eye shadow in the color "Cryptonite" 
 This shade is BEAUTIFUL! It is gray, but what the camera doesn't pick up too well, are  the flecks of blue shimmer that give the color some depth. I don't own anything like this so I am soooooooooooo excited!

The next two items are staple products in anyone's makeup collection. This Starlooks eye  pencil is very soft and PERFECT for your water line. I can only hope it is not transferable once it sets. ( crossing my fingers )
And last but not least is this mascara by the brand: "It's So Big": 
 
This is advertised as a volumizing mascara, and I cannot wait to try it out! Thanks for reading! Video unboxing video link here: http://youtu.be/4fAJEnit6VM

No comments:

Post a Comment