Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Makeup Forever Technicolor Review!


So this morning I was looking through my palette's for something to give me a bright summery look before fall sets in and I came across a palette that I FELL IN LOVE with in the spring and beginning of summer...

My Makeup Forever Technicolor Palette! This is a palette that I KNOW did not get the recognition that it deserved. Inside this palette are 8 beautiful colors ranging from neutral to bright and bold.  
 I created all kinds of looks with this palette, from a spring look with the green and blue, a more neutral look with the light and dark brown on the ends, and even a nighttime look with the brown, white and black shades. The versatility in this palette plus its compact size makes it ideal for travel.  I purchased this palette at Sephora, but they no longer sell it (on their website at least )so I did find it on Amazon in case any of you are interested in trying it out. Here is the link : http://www.amazon.com/MAKE-FOR-EVER-Technicolor-Palette/dp/B00B49CSOC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377123795&sr=8-1&keywords=makeup+forever+technicolor+palette  
Here is a closeup of the swatches: 
 Now the one con that I will say is that these shadows DID have some fallout but that is the only thing I have to say negative about it. The colors are pigmented and go on and blend smoothly and are well worth the cost in my opinion. Doing my eyes first and then my face makeup made the fallout a non-issue thank goodness.  Thanks so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment