Friday, August 16, 2013

Are Beauty Subscription Services Worth it?

      
This face is the face I get when certain months, I open a beauty subscription box that I have subscribed to and see a bunch of foil packets. UGH!

I currently am subscribed to: Birchbox, Glossybox, Beauty Bar Sample Society, Ipsy and more recently Little Black Bag. I love getting new items every month in the mail but on MORE than one occasion I have asked myself, " Are these subscriptions really worth the money?"

Now despite this face ( see above reference ) OVERALL, I must say that I do believe the beauty boxes are worth the price. For anywhere from 10.00/ month to 21.00 a month ( at least in my range of subscriptions) I am spending less than the value of the boxes that I am getting and 2. these beauty boxes allow me to try products that I may have otherwise never even heard of much less have ever tried. 

So even though some months I am disappointed, there are other months where I get a MICHAEL TODD product or the equivalent of that hot skincare or makeup item of the moment that makes my subscriptions seem all worthwhile. 
And lastly, because of the amount of products that I receive every month from these subscriptions,  I now have a beauty stockpile and have become a veritable treasure trove of makeup and skincare possibilities to my friends!! :0) #IhaveyettomeetabeautyboxIdidnotlike 

No comments:

Post a Comment