Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BirchBox August 2013 Unboxing!

Ok, so the box for this month's Birchbox was a little bit disappointing. This is my box and the items that I received,
 I recieved the Juice Beauty Moisturizer, La Fresh wipes, Uniq One all in one hair treatment, and finally the Model co Party Proof Matte Lipstick which I loved!!! Here is a swatch of the lipstick:
                                                                                Now there was one item that was supposed to be in this box that was not ,and that was my lifestyle extra the WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads. Disappointing yes, but detrimental, no. Not a bad box overall, but I hope that the box next month is better. Check out my Unboxing in full here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg5Q9ggcREo

No comments:

Post a Comment