Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ipsy Unbagging August 2013!!

It's Ipsy TIME!!!!!!

So the theme this month was "Glamour Academy" keeping in line with the back to school theme that is the focus of almost everything at this time of year, every year. This particular Ipsy this month was one that I have been waiting for with anticipation because I have been watching what some other people were getting in their bags and I was soooooooooooo excited to get mine!!

So the products that I got this month were: 1. Pacifica Alight multi-mineral bb cream.
 This is said to be a shade - matching bb cream which is something that I have a hard time believing because we as humans have so many varying skin tones from the fairest of the fair to the deepest of the deep, but I will definitely be giving this item a try to see if it actually adapts to my skin tone. 

The second item that I got this month was the : Pixi Lash Booster Mascara 
 This item does not seem as if it is anything special but because it is claiming to be lash boosting, it is possible that it is a really good mascara. This is a big plus because Pixi is a drugstore brand that is fairly affordable so if this turns out to be amazing, score one for the team!!

My third item is the: Noya all natural lip balm in cherry. 
 I have tried this lip balm out since just receiving it and I do have to say that it seems really moisturizing ( and is that not ALL we ask of a lip balm ) and smells faintly of cherries, which is a plus.(no weird waxy smell ) Most of all, it is an all natural product and I love products that are natural because it makes me feel better about using them. 

The fourth item is from Mica beauty cosmetics shimmer powder in color 17 bronze. 
 Now I really believe that this is a repeat item but I cannot be sure that it was an item that I got from Ipsy before. It very well may have been another bag, but this is a shimmer powder that would be ideal in the summer for an eye look or even an addition in the form of  a sheer layer to your decolletage. 

And last but certainly not least is my most anticipated item that I KNEW or hoped was coming in my box because everyone else got it in theirs, the: Michael Todd Pumpkin nutrient rich facial mask. 
 Now while I was really hoping to get the charcoal mask because I already got this one in my Little Black Bag this month, I realized that with two samples I am afforded the opportunity to try this product quite a few times to get a feel for if I like it enough to purchase full size!

And those my friends are all the products that I got in my Ipsy this month! Super excited and can't wait to see what they come up with next month!! 

See My FULL UNBAGGING VIDEO here!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7XwFdhy0IY

No comments:

Post a Comment