Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Impression of Little Black Bag!

It has been quite a long time, yes I know but I am back!! Lol! So, I joined Little Black Bag this month and picked my first bag which was the " Olivia and Joy" Regards Satchel which I am in love with. The cost of the bag is 49.95 and if you are a VIP member of little Black Bag, you also get three more items included in that price. I got a pair of earrings, a necklace and  Michael Todd face mask of which I cannot WAIT to use!

Now just for curiosity sake, I logged onto the Olivia and Joy website to see what they were charging for this bag alone. Here is the link, http://www.oliviaandjoy.com/item/1752066 and here is a picture of the bag they offer on their website 
 This is called the Regards Black and White and is very similar though not identical to the one being sold by Little Black Bag. This baby lists on the Olivia and Joy website for a cool $78.00. Now when I saw this I suddenly became a bit smug at the thought that I had gotten almost the same identical bag for $49.95( A nice $28.05 savings)  PLUS I received three additional items! Here is a pic of the Bag I just got today to showcase the comparison: 
  
As you can see, the difference in the two bags is noticeable but not by much. My final consensus is that Little Black Bag is not only a bargain, but a great way to beef up you accessory wardrobe! SCORE!  Please check out my full review on my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfFRH3BrM0g Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment