Sunday, November 24, 2013

Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette!!



So here is my review of the Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette! I purchased this palette during the Sephora VIB 20% off sale because at a price point of $59.00, I just couldn't justify the price. See my full video review here!
This palette comes beautifully packaged which is part of the luxury of it. 
The colors are all neutral and suitable for everyday. The first shade in the palette is a matte highlight shade: 
 It is perfect for highlighting because there isn't any shimmer to make you look slightly overdone. 

Next is a matte light brown that is perfect for an all over lid color : 

Moving on, we have a very deep matte brown that blends perfectly in the crease: 

Now this shade is the one that I was talking about that has an obscene amount of glitter and glitter fallout: 
Even around the color, you can see the glitter/fallout. 😫

Next to that, we have the MOST unique pink iridescent highlight that I have ever seen: 
The tiny blue flecks make this shadow beautiful in person. 

Second to last we have a light brown shimmer shade that is perfect for an all over lid color: 

And finally we have this midtone brown shimmer color that I also use over the entire lid. 

Here is a picture of all the swatches in the palette: 
As I stated in the video, I love this palette and think that the shadows are wonderful, HOWEVER the shades are very universal so you don't necessarily have to shell out $60.00 to achieve the looks this palette can produce. But, it is an amazing palette 😊! Thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment