Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Naked 3!!!!!!!!!

So after a day from H-E double hockey sticks, I came home to my NAKED 3 palette!!!  See my full video unboxing here : Naked3 Unboxing!!

 First of all, the packaging of this was just precious! Very girly, but also very sophisticated as well. But the best part, is not the packaging, but the colors:

 These are the first four colors and the last color in the four swatches shown here in order, 'limit" is a beautiful matte rosy neutral shade that adds an entire new dimension to your brow highlight as I have discovered!! Just beautiful!

The next four: 

 These shades contain the two shades that I went on about in the video. "Buzz" and "Trick" ( the first two swatches) are two of the most beautiful shimmer shades that I have seen!! "Nooner" is another really wonderful matte shade that is perfect for blending. and the final swatch in the above picture is that of "Liar".. I cant even... its just beautiful!

Ans the final four shades: 

 Now my most favorite color in this group of four would have to be "Blackheart". The swatch and semi-blurry picture (sorry) do NOT even do it justice. It is like this smoky deep brown color with specs of red sparkles and it just.. I think I am in love!

So that is it, this is my full  first impression of the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and I have to say, I LOVE it!!! #gogetyousome  Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment