Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kat Von D Spellbinding Lipstick Set!

So, long time no see!!! Sorry I have been super busy lately with my daughters birthday and recovering from the Sephora VIB sale. Lol! So I picked up this little item and thought this would be a great gift idea and I wanted to share it with you! This is the Kat Von D Spellbining lip set!



This set comes with 12 baby lipsticks from a wide range of colors with AMAZING PIGMENTATION!!!! 
Here are the swatches: 


This is an ideal gift because it covers so many colors that whomever the receiver is, they will surely like at least one  color whether it be a red, nude, pink or purple, this set has it ALL!


The finish of these is somewhat matte but unlike traditional matte colors, they are really moisturising!!! I suggest if you can, you get this for yourself or a fellow makeup lover! Thanks soo much for reading!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment