Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tarte of Giving!

So, I have been doing a bit of shopping!! If you have seen my latest video, I did a haul for the Sephora VIB 20% off sale that just ended and one item in particular stood out to me and SCREAMED "gift" so I wanted to share it with you. See full video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU1uykZ_PEY That of course is the Tarte gift of giving set:


So this set is AMAZING! It comes with five deluxe samples:
 A marajuca oil, tarte lip and cheek stain in "flush", a mini lights , camera, lashes, an eye brightner, and a blush!! The blush color is absolutely beautiful! 
 Now in the zipper portion of this case in the bottom comes a beautiful set of Tarte's Amazon Clay eyeshadows: 
 I swatched a few of these colors in store and they were beautiful! 
 Now I cannot attest to anything except the color payoff here being great, but I HAVE used Tarte's Amazon Clay blushes and I have to say they DID last all day and I can only hope that the eyeshadows act in the same way. 



 
 These are just beautiful! 

And the final item in the case are the lip glosses! 
 There are eight glosses in total and so far I am loving them!! 

So my overall take on this gift set is that for $59.00, it is a bargain!! I believe Tarte is coming out with a few palettes this season but none of the ones that I have seen so far have not  been this complete with offering lip products, a palette, deluxe samples of their best sellers, and blushes all in one. Get your Tarte Gift of Giving set here! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment