Friday, November 22, 2013

Tarte Bow n Go set!

So, apparently I cannot stop buying Tarte gift sets. Now when I saw this set being reviewed on some other YouTube channels, I KNEW it was something I needed in my life. Buy Tarte Bow n Go set here on QVC!
Three boxes come in this set and would be a perfect gift for either one person or multiple people. The first box contains 4 full size lip surgence pencils. 
 The first color in this set is called "precious": 
This is a very pale, cool toned pink which I know I am going to have to mix with some other colors to get the perfect shade for my skin but experimenting is part of the fun!!

The next color is "wonder": 
This is a deeper pink and more suited to my skin tone. 

Next we have, "thoughtful": 
This is a lovely pinky, berry type shade that looks just beautiful!

And finally we have, "promise" 
This color is more my speed and one that I know I am going to get a lot of use out of. 

Next in the second box I have 2 smolder eyes Amazonian Clay smolder eyes pencils, and two of Tarte's lights, camera, lashes. 
Of the two eye pencils, one is a brown color and the other is a plum color. 
Brown liner
 Plum liner. 

And finally, the palette! 
This palette  comes with 16 colors that seem to be pigmented fairly nicely, some are nicer than others. 
Here are a few if the more pigmented shades. 
Overall, for the price, ( available right now on QVC for 59.98) you cannot beat the value of what you are getting!! So the end verdict is #GGYS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment