Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sunday inserts/Target

It's about 6:30, I've had my coffee and am awaiting my children to decide to start their day so we can make a run to the store and pick up the Sunday paper. I read somewhere that you should purchase at least one paper for every member in the household so I buy 4 and have 4 sets of coupons each week. This comes in handy for swapping coupons or getting four items free or for really cheap.

This receipt is from a local grocery store, I purchased 10 bottles or so of dish soap, and one chap stick, and walked away paying $1.00
I found out last year that Target allows you to print coupons (Target store coupons) off of their website and use them WITH a manufacturers coupon to double your savings. I do this periodically and look for items in their clearance section and have found amazing deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment