Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beauty boxes

So, I am currently subscribed to Glossybox.com, beautybar.com, julep.com, and  birchbox.com and my feelings are mixed on all of them not to mention their concept. For those who may not know, beauty box subscriptions are literal boxes that you subscribe to and monthly they deduct their fee from your checking account ( these fees range from 10.00 a month to 21.00 a month) and send you a box of luxury samples of high end products which are supposed to exceeds the value of the box.

For instance, glossybox does give a high end products,but in the last box I got, the bb cream was so light it was unusable, as well as the lipstick they provided. For 21.00 a month with glossybox, I expect to receive products that I can use.

Beauty bar as of late has been providing high end products as well, however the samples that they are providing were so small in the last box, there is no way for me to get an accurate confirmation of the products to see if I truly like them enough to purchase or not. This box is 15.00 a month.

Birchbox has been a good box so far. Last box I received an authentic beauty blender and the Mary louminizer sample by the "Balm" cosmetic company and I have wanted to try both of them so SCORE. 10.00 a month

Last but not least is the julep maven box! This box is different than all of my other beauty boxes because this box is mainly just for mail items like polishes and nail care. As of late they have been experimenting with makeup as well. I have no complaints about this beauty box and have never been disappointed with what I have gotten. As soon as I familiarize myself with how to do a blog, I will start submitting pictures and things! Thanks for reading!, Julep, 19.99/month

No comments:

Post a Comment