Thursday, October 18, 2012

Couponing.

I am a single mother of 3 children ages 10, 7, and 3. I am newly single ( well for about a year now) and when my family dynamic changed and I was no longer part of a 2 income household, I panicked! How, how was I going to support 3 children with the menial child support I was granted!??

Then the heavens opened and I found my way to thekrazycouponlady.com. This website showed me how to match coupons to the sales going on for that week and purchase food for 50%  less than retail or better yet free! Over the past year I have accumulated 2 stockpiles , one for food and another for personal care items while paying rent, supporting 3 children, and treating myself at least once a week to something just for me. None of what I do would have been possible without my Couponing.

Here are the pictures of my stockpiles.
thekrazycouponlady.com

No comments:

Post a Comment