Monday, November 17, 2014

Beauty Box Burnout!

So, I really toyed with the idea of ordering a second Alex 9 drawer set from Ikea, to store additional makeup... However around the same time, I started to really take stock in the deluxe samples I had from beauty boxes. And saw this, 
And this :
These two drawers are my "sample" drawers and they are full to the brim. Now these items are what is leftover after I gave away and donated unopened makeup to the local women's shelter. 

I realized that I was really needing to cut down on my beauty boxes to allow some time to accurately try the products that I have. So, for now, I have stopped my Birchbox and Ipsy because I simply do NOT have the room to keep housing these products. I will be keeping GLOSSYBOX because they give more FULL SIZED products than the other two, and I may be looking into subscribing to another beauty subscription that actually sends full size items. 

I can somehow justify a beauty subscription service that sends out full size items, over the ones sending the samples because I am "sampled" out! Lol!

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment